Timezone : GMT +9 (Greenwich Mean Time)
Full Name: Reynold Phillips
Age : 15
Class Year: 1st
Main Class/es: Creative Writing, Culinary Arts
Dorm: Blue, #21
- Ever since Reynold was a child he enjoyed drawing very much. When he was 13 years old he tried drawing in a anime like style and grew to like it very much. Now he enjoys drawing manga mostly.
- Since he is English, he speaks English well and can also speak Japanese, because of his history. He learns Korean as a hobby.
- When he is angry, he is known to break walls, windows and desks causing a lot of damage.
+ Sweet foods
- Being apart from his friends
- His short temper
- His social anxiety
- Being angry at himself
- Running out of time
- People who order him around
Personality : He likes being in small company and doesn't talk very much at all. He only talks to a few people and only when asked to. Sometimes he rarely shows emotions being unamused by people around him, though the emotions which he would show the most is anger. He has a horrible temper and sometimes would even go against his friends. Anything can be done when he is in a horrible mood, and he is shown to break things and such. He usually stays up late at night and is usually cranky and angry.
History : Smiley Sun Orphanage, the place where Aoi, Ryou and Reynold resided. Reynold had been left behind by his English parents in Japan and was picked up by the orphanage. He met his best friends, Aoi and Ryou, two Japanese who had been in the orphanage longer than he had. All was well until Aoi was chosen to be adopted.
Leaving Ryou and Rey behind, they both had dreams of being adopted as well, having a loving mother or a father. Or a sister or a brother. But those days never came. Rey worked on his art skills hoping that someone would look at him but no one did. He received a letter from Brookview Academy and quickly joined, since he had no other chance at other schools. He had gone with Ryou to the new school. As majestic it was and surprising. The most surprising was the familiar face, Aoi. Rey had felt happy yet angry to see Rey, but did not show his happiness but only his anger. "Why did he get adopted and not me?" he thought to himself, thinking only that he fueled his anger.
Aoi quickly recognized both of them and greeted them. None made any notice of him and ignored him.
Aftermath : Crying alone on the stairs was Aoi, why had his bestest friends ignored him?
Rey and Ryou could hear and see it, the sight of Aoi crying, a rare sight even in their childhood. Rey looked back at himself, he'd done a very wrong, wrong. He apologized to Aoi and were friends again.
Additional info :
- Try and guess what his book says.
- He may or may not have a crush on his friends. -//slapped
- He looooooooooves cheesecake.
- Can speak English (fluent), Japanese (intermediate), Korean (beginner)
- Due to his laziness, he refuses to tidy up his hair.
Currently : He is currently not even sleeping at all in some nights, and sleeping for at least 3 hours on some nights. And he is currently making more and more friends upon coming here to Brookview.